It-all-starts-with-a-seedJuly 31, 2023
PERFORMANCE DAYS X RADDIS® co-develop tools to enhance the awareness around regenerative agriculture
PERFORMANCE DAYS X RADDIS COTTON co-develop 5 awareness tools to draw attention to the benefits of fibers from regenerative agriculture and to the acceleration of commercial opportunities. These tools can be experienced during the coming fair in Munich.
The sportswear and outdoor industry is renowned for its continuous pursuit of fabric innovations, to enhance consumer performance and comfort and is also at the forefront of sustainable innovation.
Yet for sustainable, next to skin innovation, nature has all the answers we need: Fibers from regenerative agriculture resources offer unique ecological advantages. The cultivation of these fibers not only increases carbon sequestration but also enhances soil health and biodiversity, improves water management, and supports thriving local communities!
Come along to the Raddis stand in the Sustainability Lounge at PERFORMANCE DAYS in Munich at 4 & 5 October to learn more about Regenerative Agriculture and how it can unlock sustainable solutions for your brand.
- Entrance Wristbands as Sustainability Reminders: Each visitor to the event receives an entrance wristband crafted from Post-Production Recycled Regenerative Raddis Cotton, known as Raddis® REST-of-the-BEST Cotton. These wristbands, available in pure cotton- or natural grey tones derived from pomegranate peels-based natural dyes, serve as a constant reminder for attendees to explore in-depth information on regenerative practices in the Sustainability Lounge.
- Entrance Wristbands as Sustainability Reminders
- Open Question Circles in the Sustainability Lounge:
The Sustainability Lounge features Open Question Circles where visitors can discuss their queries and concerns related to different facets of regenerative agriculture. This open dialogue with experts fosters a deeper understanding of the potential for integrating these practices into their value chains.
- Circular Re-use Loop with "REST-OF-THE-BEST" @RaddisCotton T-shirts: Attendees have the unique opportunity to actively participate in a circular re-use loop by adopting a "REST-OF-THE-BEST" @RaddisCotton T-shirt complete with a Farm-to-Fan Product Passport. Participants are encouraged to share their experiences using #RCXPD and return the T-shirt at the subsequent fair.
This initiative forms a crucial part of Raddis' research project aimed at encouraging sustainable behaviors within the regenerative cotton ecosystem.
- Empowering Smallholder Cotton Farmers in India:
PERFORMANCE DAYS supports a smallholder cotton farming family in India as they transition from conventional to regenerative farming practices. The growth cycle of their cotton season can be closely followed on Instagram through the hashtag #RCXPD. This collaboration started in March: click to read more
- EXPERT TALK: How can nature lead us in design? Anna Rodewald, co-founder of Greenroomvoice, in conversation with Sanne van den Dungen on how the wonders of nature inspire innovative design. Mainstage: October 5th, from 14:00 to 14:50.
This collaborative effort underscores the commitment to a more sustainable future, where regenerative agriculture plays a pivotal role in shaping not only the materials we use but also the multiple values we create.